- Band 6
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Across Luton & Bedfordshire
- £26,565 to £35,577 pa
- 24/05/2018 23:59
ELFT (East London NHS Foundation Trust) is making a positive difference to thousands of people’s lives, providing support so that they can fulfil their potential and enjoy healthy lives.
ELFT has been named one of the HSJ Top 10 best places to work in healthcare, HSJ Provider Trust of the Year and graded as Outstanding by our regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in 2016. We believe that staff who feel valued by the Trust and are truly engaged in the organisation deliver better outcomes for our patients.
We have set ourselves the mission of providing the highest quality mental health and community care in England, and have embarked on an ambitious Quality Improvement Programme to transform the culture of the Trust to one of continuous improvement, delivered through participation of all staff and with service users, carers and families at the heart of our efforts to improve.
Geographic areas our services cover
ELFT provides a wide range of community and inpatient services to children, young people, adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to the City of London, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Bedfordshire and Luton. We provide psychological therapy services to the London Borough of Richmond, as well as Children and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy in Barnet.
In addition, the Trust provides forensic services to the London Boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest, and some specialist mental health services to North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
The specialist Forensic Personality Disorder service serves North London and the specialist Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME adult outpatient service serves North London and the South of England.
The Trust's specialist Mother and Baby Psychiatric Unit receives referrals from London and the South East of England.
There is a exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse to join our Luton and Bedfordshire nursing team. As the Clinical Nurse Specialist for Bank Workers in Luton and Bedforshire, you will be required to:
* Lead on the recruitment, assessment and selection of bank workers in conjunction with resourcing colleagues and hiring managers.
* Lead on increasing the employment flow from agency, to bank to substantive staff as well as focus on career progression.
* Provide pastoral support to all clinical bank workers.
* Work in conjunction with Locality HR teams to escalate and support the management of issues related to Bank worker conduct and performance.
* Manage and facilitate group clinical supervision for clinical bank workers across the Trust.
* Lead on statutory and Mandatory training compliance and to identify initiatives to maintain a complaint level of statutory and mandatory training for Bank workers.
Please see attached JD/PS for more information.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Irfaan IBNE, telephone 020 7655 4262, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0207 655 4158